I am a 500+ hour certified yoga instructor, registered by the Yoga Alliance. My style is a gentle fusion of Kripalu and Lunar Prana Vinyasa Flow Yoga. I am a Bhakti Yogini who brings the spirituality of going deep within to the practice. Yoga has been part of my life for over 30 years, I can attest to its tools for transformation. I feel it is my life’s journey to share this love of yoga with others so they too may reap its benefits. I offer small/large group and private classes. I also specialize in infertility yoga, and have helped many couples to combine, yoga, meditation, Reiki and integrative medical care to achieve the pregnancies they have longed for.
My Education and certifications include:
- 500 hour Master Yoga teacher training Certification at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Advanced Vinyasa teacher Training with Shiva Rea
- Primary Series Astanga Yoga Teacher Training with David Svenson
- Teacher Training for Children and Teens with Shakta Khalsa
- Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor
Lunar Prana Vinyasa Flow Yoga:
This is a gentle rejuvenating flow for deep release and relaxation. This style of Yoga integrates breath and movement, awareness and alignment, strength and flexibility into your practice and daily life. Likened to a flowing dance, postures are connected through the breath for a transformative and balancing effect.
The price for private yoga classes are $15.00/hr